tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Would you fuck "The Washingtonienne" - Jessica Cutler


Well I probably would, but I sure as hell would not give her dollar one like the other guys. Ok, fine, I would buy her groceries.

Is this a good example of US tax payer dollars at work?

See where she is now.

It is amazing to see people's fascination with " who sticks what where in who"!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would, but I wouldn't pay for it.

There are tons of other women in Washington who are better looking and who would do it for free.

She must be a superfreak willing to do anything, because she isn't that attractive.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

Fully agree..........but i think she has great lips

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home